I have a 2 part question one regarding labels and one regarding lines.

Chad Holland

First, how would I show only the labels for a single catagory of data, but always show those labels. For instance, lets say my data set has 5 main catagoriesand 4 sub catagories. I want to show all 4 sub catagories, all the time, for only 1 of the main catagories that I would specify in the expression. This label would likely be the sub catagory value.

Second, I have some custom lines & curves on a scatter plot. I want to add some custom axis into my plot area, and there are 5 axis. I can draw the line fine, however, the standard y(x) = mx + b formula draws a line completely through the origin.I want my line to terminate at the origin, being (0,0). Also, how would I make it so it would only draw one line for each catagory, instead of one line for each value my current expression is:[rad_x]/[rad_y]*x.

For reference, both of these questions are related to creating a Radar Chart using the Scatter plot and some data manipulation since Spotfire does not have this diagram native. I used this guys answer for the hard part:https://community.spotfire.com/questions/how-create-waterfall-chart-and-spi.... However, I need to make the chart look presentable, and while it is currently functional, I cannot get labels and proper axis to show up in a presentable way.

I thank you for any help in advance.