Save a Workbook as Html bug - not fixed for several years...

Bart K

Hello, Is there any progress (regress) that last Statistica version no. 10 correctly exported html Workbooks to html Web page (Save-as). This functionality is broken (it works - but without colors and a little html errors when displayed) from years - nobody uses it Please how could I report any bugs to this software (any ticket's app). Thanks for any response.

Hello @bkaczynski,

What version of Statistica are you currently using I checked that saving a histogram in a workbook as .htm works as expected with no loss of colors with the latest release (Statistica 13.5) See screenshot below:

If you are having issues with this not working as expected, please register and create a case in https://support.tibco.com/s/ so we may further assist you.

You are right - the graph objects are ok, BUT... look at the output of the tests. When you inspect the html and css values there is little changes but I think that there is a library incompatibility etc. Anyway please try do this on yourself and compare results Regards Bart