Color by in trellis panel should not vary when we select different ID

Hi,

You may want to try to create a specific color scheme for this and store it in the library (for reuse purposes). You do this by setting your preferred color coding to min, max and other (in my example it's median). And then save it to the library (follow the procedure as stated below for the 'Open from Library', but select 'Save As' instead).

Then apply the color scheme to your visualization using the 'Colors' tab of the visualization's properties. Click the image.png.eda3f6f70d44ee7c2b7ca2c10baf5993.png icon and select 'Open from Library' and select the one you just created:
image.thumb.png.c515f7fd30f6e1de2b7bcfadd3b459ea.png

You may need to play a bit with with your exact settings for min/max values, but this may do the trick.

Kind regards,

David

Edited by David Boot-Olazabal

Hi David, 

Thank you for your answer but it is not the issue asked. 

To give you an example :

1. If all panels are shown. The first panel gives 

- Max : 10

- Min : 0 

2. If I select only this first panel, the min-max will change because it is calculated on itself. 

3. I would like to keep this min-max calculation "itself" even if I show all panels 

Hi,

Not sure if I understand you correctly.
But you don't want the min / max values to change (and keeping the color coding intact), even though the selection dictates otherwise?

If that is the case, you better set the min / max values to hard coded values. The min / max is dynamic and if you don't want that I would advise to use hard coded values instead.

Kind regards,

David