Delta across different subseta

aus94
Go to solution Solved by David Boot-Olazabal,

• Solution

Hi,

You can try to add another y-axis variable, that calculates the difference. In the example I used, this is the formula I used:
Sum([Class Sales Year 1]) THEN [Value] - First([Value]) OVER (NavigatePeriod([Axis.Color],0,-1))

The analysis file looks like this (with an overview of the settings I used for the above formula):
image.thumb.png.3f629f02b2870471a416b7843ccde1c5.png

I have used Marking as the input for my subset (hence the yellow highlighted States in the US) and calculated the difference over the color axis (rather than the default category axis).

Kind regards,

David

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, David Boot-Olazabal said:

Hi,

You can try to add another y-axis variable, that calculates the difference. In the example I used, this is the formula I used:
Sum([Class Sales Year 1]) THEN [Value] - First([Value]) OVER (NavigatePeriod([Axis.Color],0,-1))

The analysis file looks like this (with an overview of the settings I used for the above formula):
image.thumb.png.3f629f02b2870471a416b7843ccde1c5.png

I have used Marking as the input for my subset (hence the yellow highlighted States in the US) and calculated the difference over the color axis (rather than the default category axis).

Kind regards,

David

Thank you very much, this really helped me!