Iron python script taking time to load in webplayer and make the report to not responding state

Hi Team, 

We are using an Iron Python script to calculate a table. Once we give the input values and run the script the output will be displayed as a table. 
The output loaded quickly in the client but in Webplayer it's spinning and took time to complete. But it's happening intermittently. 
When checking the logs the script is ex ecuted quickly but the report is not responding and is stuck. 

image.png.f735a3758b11db19534d916296c27fbb.png

image.png.13cc6fc67b20b2d28f8c646489949c3c.png

image.png

Hi Praveen,

As you can see from the screenshots, there are background processes spinning (it's that spinning icon in the bottom right corner, which should become a globe icon once the background processes are finished).
When this behavior happens, is that because it is executed on a different web player node or web player service? Or is there only one web player node, one web player service and one instance on which it runs?
And what is the status of that Web player instance during the execution (AVAILABLE, STRAINED or EXHAUSTED)? 

Could you set the logging level to 'Debug' and reproduce the behavior so the logs will capture more meaningful information? And share that? That might give us more insight in what happens.

Kind regards,

David

Hi @David Boot-Olazabal

Thank you for your response.  

I just now tried opening the report, which loaded on the below instance. It's showing available. It keeps spinning after the script execution and the report moves to a not responding state. 

one more thing I have noted on the "Monitoring and Diagnostics" when clicking the instance it shows all the report details quickly. But when I ran the script and clicked on the instance it loads for some time and showing the data.  

image.thumb.png.0df28d3972501c91399225b82197c7a3.png

image.thumb.png.7f26c0a6c44ba899bf2adb771b2adf3e.png

Hi Praveen,

So, it's seems like it's working fast sometimes and sometimes not at all, on the same instances. And with that, the monitoring overview on that instance is impacted simultaneously (loading quick or slow).

I would advise to create a support ticket for this via https://support.tibco.com since they have the capacity and knowledge to dive deeper into the log files and see what might be causing this intermittent slowness.

Kind regards,

David