SQL Procedure parameter in the information link fails to honor the "active filtering" scheme but works with 'limit by marking'

Go to solution Solved by Priyank Dwivedi,

Hi,
I have a simple information link that uses a SQL procedure that expects a couple of parameters; Well name and APi14, for example.
I mapped the required parameters to respective columns in the master table and set it to "active filtering scheme" (which actually shows how many wells are filtered). 

When I refresh the information link, it runs the procedure but instead of adding rows based on the active filtering scheme, it adds data to a SQL table for all the rows in the master table.

As a separate test, I re-mapped the required parameters based on both the active filtering scheme and "marking", and then it only passed the rows based on the marking+filering.

Is this a bug in Spotfire? Why does the marking scenario works but not the active filtering scheme?

Hi Priyank

As far as I know, this works pretty well. There is certainly something with how you create and use the filtering schemes. The information link on-demand data loading does not behave differently from a normal query or a stored procedure. 

Can you please provide an example DXP?