Is there a way to capture ColumnX values from 2nd Data Table without marking or filtering and apply as data limit in 3rd Data Table which does not have relationships established.

Kumud K

We have 3 different Data tables used in Dashboard in which Page one has 1st Data table and here I can directly mark row or apply filter and then mark a row to navigate it to 2nd Page (and also capture the ID's of marked row) where 2nd Data Table is used to show the detail data. This second page have data limit condition which handle the scenario where and which if filter is not applied then at least based on captured ID's while marking some data should be displayed. Now we have another page which uses 3rd data table here we pass the data limit directly to show the data since only one ID's will match and some will not and we don't want to miss any information. But, now the requirement is to get the sum of quantity from 3rd Data Table but need not consider the row which contain the column1 value from 2nd Data Table. 

For Example: 1st Data Table:

column 1 = value1, column2= value2, column3=value3 

2nd Data Table: 

Column 1=value1, column2=value2, columnX=abc, 

3rd Data Table:

1. Column1=value1, column2= xyz, columnX=zz

2. Column1=value1, column2=value2, columnX=abc

based on the above result : we want to discard the 2nd row from 3rd Data Table since it has ColumnX = abc and the same value is there in 2nd Data table too.

So, is there a way to capture ColumnX values from 2nd Data Table without marking or filtering and apply as data limit in 3rd Data Table.

Currently, I'm working on live data so, I can not share the DXP file and also I do not have any such dummy data.

Hi Kumud,

It is quite hard to understand what you are looking for without more explanation, preferably with a dxp or at least screenshots.

What I understand so far, is that a combination of Table1 and Table2 leads to a given set of rows from both tables. May I assume you have a relation between the two tables?
If Table3 holds any of the rows from Table2, then that row should not be shown, but only the other rows. But what is the relation between Tables1&2 and Table3?

Kind regards,

David

Edited by David Boot-Olazabal